More About EVO's ISV Solutions
EVO offers Ingenico’s next-generation countertop and portable POS terminals for both standalone and semi-integrated solutions. The TETRA series offers retail and hospitality POS compact payment device using minimum countertop space. Ingenico terminals accept all electronic payment methods, including EMV chip and PIN, magstripe and NFC/contactless.
The Ingenico TETRA series offers retail and hospitality merchants a compact payment device using minimum countertop space. The devices in the TETRA series come with the latest PCI v5 security standards and perform with outstanding reliability. Plus, the latest hardware from Ingenico Group is now certified for EMV processing on the EVO front end. Ingenico’s PCI 5.0 TETRA Desk and Move product line offers the latest in technology, security, and processing capabilities.
The TETRA terminals accept all electronic payment methods, including EMV chip and PIN, magstripe and NFC/contactless. The TETRA series supports EMV tip adjust and includes secure point-to-point encryption (P2PE) of card data.
OTHER CAPABILITIES OF THE TETRA TERMINALS INCLUDE:
- Wired or Wi-Fi connection options
- Vivid color touchscreens and large, tactile key pad
- EMV chip card and contactless mobile wallet acceptance
- EMV “quick chip” processing with tip adjust support
- Point-to-point encryption of customer’s card data
- Portable Move/5000 for payment at the table or anywhere
The NEXGO N5 is a sleek and secure Android-based tablet payment terminal. It is a countertop or portable (Wi-Fi) POS terminal that supports EMV and NFC payments, and features flexible, customizable hardware and software technologies. The NEXGO N5 combines all the functionality of a traditional payment terminal with the intuitive form and function of a mobile device. The locked-down Android operating system is familiar and easy to use while also being PCI PTS 4 secure with point-to-point encryption and the latest EMV chip and contactless certifications.
The EVO Mobile app is a complete mPOS solution allowing small business owners to streamline sales and accept payments on the go with a smart phone or tablet device. EVO Mobile works with mobile phones or tablet devices using BBPOS chip readers. With the EVO Mobile app, business owners can process sales, apply discounts, add tips, email receipts, and issue refunds from their wireless Apple iOS® or Android™ devices.
EVO Mobile Merchant Benefits
- Easy to Setup. With its intuitive design and easy to use Settings tool, EVO Mobile can be configured and customized to fit your business needs in minutes.
- Take Payments Now. Start receiving timely payments from your customers at the time service is rendered with your EVO Mobile app.
- Quick Checkout Process. Tap to add items to shopping cart, insert/swipe the customer’s card, and email their receipt in seconds.
- Streamline Tipping. With EVO Mobile’s inline tip feature, adding a dollar amount tip or preset percentage tip has been simplified for your customers.